The Association "Centre for Research into Economic and Sociocultural Upward Enhancement of CIS Countries, Central and Eastern Europe" was established by a decision of the General Meeting of the founders on June 26, 2014 in St. Petersburg.
The Association "Centre for Research into Economic and Sociocultural Upward Enhancement of CIS Countries, Central and Eastern Europe" (hereinafter - the Association) is a membership-based non-profit organization established by legal entities and fully capable individuals whose activities are related to the realization, popularization and furtherance of scientific researches as well as applied researches that are important for economic, social and cultural development of the CIS, Central and Eastern Europe. The Association was established to represent and protect common and professional interests, to achieve generally useful as well as any other legit and non-commercial purposes.
Aims of the Association
The Association was established in order to represent and protect common, including the professional, interests of its members engaged in activities related to the study of economic, social and cultural development of the CIS, Central and Eastern Europe (hereinafter - the research subjects of the Association) by:
- assistance in research realization and development on research topics of the Association, including the problems of integration, history, politics, economics, technology, security and cooperation, culture, education, ecology, sociology, law, philosophy, geography, linguistics, computer science and other important areas of life of nations and countries of the CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, and also: problems of socio-economic transformation in the CIS and Georgia, Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); analysis of mutual trade, investment and social ties of the region; assessment of the participation of the CIS and Georgia, CEE in regional economic integration; comparative analysis of political processes in the postsocialist New Independent States (NIS) and CEE; detection of characteristics of the formation of political systems in the NIS and CEE countries; study of features of the foreign policy of the NIS and CEE countries; evaluation of the trends of socio-cultural development of the CIS and Georgia, Central and Eastern Europe; development of scenarios for the future political, economic and social transformation of the Eurasian space;
- coordination assistance of research in the above mentioned areas, as well as the exchange of results obtained between the interested scientific institutions and associations of the CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, and other countries, as well as the establishment of contacts between research institutions, artists, journalists, community leaders, politicians in these countries;
- elaboration of recommendations on the issue of research for the executive and legislative authorities, for the employees of integration associations;
- assistance to the members of the Association in the preparation and publication of scientific papers on research topics of the Association in national and foreign editions;
- assistance in the expansion and deepening of scientific contacts of the Association members with the relevant Russian and foreign scientists;
- informing the public of the CIS countries, Central and Eastern Europe, as well as other countries about the significant results of researches on the exploratory subject of the Association, conducted with the assistance of the Association;
- popularization of the research results by organizing seminars, conferences and round tables, by publications in the media, scientific journals, as well as the publication of articles in the "Bulletin of the Association", collections of articles, collective monographs, and by posting the information on the Association website on the Internet.